When you place an order with us either in our shop or over the phone, we will send you an acknowledgement by email. This will detail the products you have ordered.
Our acceptance of your order only takes place when we despatch it. A ‘purchase contract’ between you and The Fireplace Warehouse
The Fireplace Warehouse (Andover) LTD Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions‘You’ Any individual, firm or company who purchases goods from The Company ‘The Company’ The Fireplace Warehouse (Andover) LTD (company number 04527601) whose registered office is situated Leylans Farm, Nobs Crook, Winchester, SO21 1TH
The Fireplace Warehouse (Andover) LTD Trading address and showroom is located at Units 4-5 Glenmore Business Park, Colebrook Way, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 3GQ
- 1.1 These Terms and Conditions form part of any contract between ‘You’ and ‘The Company’ for the goods which are proposed and agreed
- 1.2 You confirm that You have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- 1.3 All contracts entered into with The Company are subject to these Terms and Conditions
- 1.4 These Terms and Conditions shall override any contrary, different or additional Terms or Conditions (if any) contained in, or referred to in any other documents or correspondence from You, and no addition, alteration or substitution of these Terms and Conditions will bind The Company or form part of the contract with You. These Terms and Conditions shall apply no matter where You are located or wherever any place of business operated by You is situated
- 1.5 The Company has the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving written notice to You. Any such variation notified by The Company will take effect immediately
- 1.6 Contacting us can be done so by calling 01264 359777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.7 Definitions “Due Date” will not always be the day you must pay the remainder of your invoice. Your invoice must be paid prior to items leaving The Fireplace Warehouse (Andover) LTD. Items will remain the goods of The Fireplace Warehouse (Andover) LTD until payment is made for said goods. “Deposit” – We always require a 50% deposit on acceptance of quotations. You will be sent an invoice to which we can take a bank payment or card payment either in the showroom or over the phone. Once we receive a deposit, we will be able to order your goods. 2 Basis of Contract
- 2.1 You acknowledge that when entering into a contract with The Company that You have not relied upon any statement or representation made by The Company’s employees; agents or recommended installers who are not affiliated with The Fireplace Warehouse (Andover) LTD in anyway whatsoever, other than purely recommendation.
- 2.2 Any order constitutes an offer by You to purchase goods in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- 2.3 These Terms and Conditions apply to the contract to the exclusion of any other terms that You may seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing
- 2.4 Any samples, drawings, descriptive matter or advertising issued by The Company and any sales literature price lists and other documents issued by The Company in relation to the goods are subject to alteration without notice and do not constitute offers to sell the goods which illustrations or descriptions of the goods contained in 3 The Goods The Company’s catalogues or brochures are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the goods described in them. They shall not form part of the contract or have any contractual force
- 3.1 The Company reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the goods which are required to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory regulatory requirements
- 3.2 Title to the goods shall not pass to You until The Company receives payment in full (in cleared funds by bank transfer, or card payment) for the goods in respect of which payment has become due, in which case title to the goods shall pass at the time of payment 4 Price 4.1 The price of the goods shall be the price as set out in The Company’s quotation current at the date of acceptance or other price as may be agreed in writing 5 Payment Terms
- 5.1 Time is of the essence for payment. If payment or any part of payment of the Sum Due by You is delayed beyond its Due Date The Company shall, without limiting The Company’s other rights or remedies charge interest on any such outstanding sums at a rate of 8% per annun above the base lending rate of The Bank of England UK, from the Due Date until the date of receipt of actual payment if agreed for items to leave.
- 5.2 The Company reserves the right to charge an administration fee for late payment of Sums Due.
- 5.3 You shall pay all amounts due under the contract in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (except for any deduction or withholding required by law). The Company may at any time, without limiting any other rights or remedies it may have, set off any amount owing to it by You against any amount payable by The Company to You.
- 5.4 The price of the goods does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to You or during the check-out process, before You place your order
6 Termination and Cancellation
- 6.1 No order which has been accepted by The Company may be cancelled by You except with the agreement in writing of The Company on the terms that You shall indemnify The Company in full against all loss (including loss of profit) costs, damages, charges and expenses incurred by The Company as a result of such cancellation
- 6.2 Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, The Company may terminate the contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to You if You fail to pay any amount due under the contract on the Due Date for payment
- 6.3 You shall return all of The Company materials and any deliverables or goods which have not been fully paid for. If You fail to do so, then The Company may enter your premises and take possession of them. Until they have been returned, You shall be solely responsible for their safe keeping and will not use them for any purpose not connected with this contract
- 6.4 Neither party shall be in breach of the contract nor liable for delay in performing or failure to perform, any of its obligations under the contract if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control 7 Liability
- 7.1 Except in the case of fraud, The Company shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss of profit, business, revenues, or contracts or for any special, consequential or indirect loss incurred or suffered by You, arising directly or indirectly out of The Company’s contract with You, which could be via recommended installers or signed for goods.
- 7.2 Nothing in the contract limits any liability which cannot legally be limited 8 Assignment and other dealings
- 8.1 The Company may at any time assign, mortgage, charge, subcontract, delegate, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights and obligations under the contract
- 8.2 You shall not assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract, delegate, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any of Your rights and obligations under the contract 9 Entire agreement
- 9.1 The contract is the entire agreement between You and The Company in relation to its subject matter. You acknowledge that You have not relied on any statement, promise or representation or assurance or warranty that is not set out in the contract.
- 9.2 You should print a copy of these Terms and Conditions or save them to your computer for future reference. 10 Disputes 10.1 Choice of Law and Jurisdiction You irrevocably submit to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to the contract and any disputes or claims arising out of, or in connection with, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims). Online purchases only
- 11.1 Placing your order. We only process orders via email which is classified as purchasing “online”. We do not sell on our website.
- 11.2 Correcting input errors. You must proof rear your order prior to sending to The Fireplace Warehouse (Andover) LTD, any orders which have been placed incorrectly must be notified within 24 hours of ordering. Please check the order carefully before confirming it. You are responsible for ensuring that your order and any specification submitted by You is complete and accurate
- 11.3 Acknowledging receipt of your order. After You place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received it, but please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted
- 11.4 Accepting your order. Our acceptance of your order takes place when we send the email to you to accept it, at which point the contract between You and us will come into existence
- 11.5 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to supply You with the goods for any reason, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If You have already paid for the goods, we will refund You the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible
- 11.6 The images of the goods on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the goods. The colour of your goods may vary slightly from those images.
- 11.7 We reserve the right to amend the specification of the goods if required by any applicable statutory or regulatory requirement.
- 11.8 You may cancel the contract and receive a refund, if You notify us prior to the item leaving the manufacturer, or you will have to refer back to section 6 of our T’s and C’s.
- 11.9 To cancel the contract, You must notify us by email or in writing
- 11.10 If goods have been delivered to You or us before you decide to cancel the contract then You must return to section 6 of our T’s and C’s.
- 11.11 You will be responsible for all delivery charges in connection with the contract. Delivery charges are not refundable
We use our reasonable endeavours to make sure that every product is shown accurately and that prices are correct. However, occasionally there may be small variations in colour. The Fireplace Warehouse (Andover) disclaims all representations and warranties that the content or information on this Website is accurate, complete, up to date or does not infringe the rights of any third party.
Customers must check their orders before sending through to The Fireplace Warehouse (Andover). If an item has been ordered incorrectly, the customer may be charged a re-stocking fee for the incorrect items.
On receipt of signed-for consignments, customers must check all items for damaged or missing parts before signing for them. If items are found to be damaged, the consignment must be either refused or signed for as damaged and The Fireplace Warehouse (Andover) must be notified. Items that are discovered to be damaged later will be held as the signee’s responsibility.
Please note, all phone conversations are recorded for training and quality purposes.
GDPR Notice Policy
On the 25th of May 2018 the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect.
We are writing to our customers to tell them on how we hold any personal data obtained by The Fireplace Warehouse (Andover) LTD.
We will only store personal data that is directly relevant to you or your business. The information we hold is used to manage your account, email or postal invoices and/or BACS information to pay into your business.
We will only keep the most minimal amount of information as requested by you to enable a smooth running of your account; which we assure you is kept securely.
We do not and will never sell, pass or share your information with any 3rd parties.
We do not send newsletters out or send unwanted emails that are not relevant to you. The only reason we would contact you is to let you know when our Christmas shut down hours are once a year and if relevant to you, contact you if any maintenance services are required as a reminder for customers. This may not apply to you.
If you wish to receive any invoices we hold for you securely, please email the “INV-” number you want and how you wish to receive it.
Many thanks for your continued business and loyalty.
If any of this is unclear to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on the number below or alternatively on email@example.com.